We care about your privacy. Because we know that privacy is your top concern. And that’s why at Gamchaluni.com we want to be very clear about our privacy practices. And we inspire our users to read it carefully and consent to it before stepping forward.
- Collection of information
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as email, or participate in any other site feature. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for certain information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
If you choose to share your personal information with us, you are giving your free consent of collection, use, disclosure, transfer and storage of that information in our servers. Gamchaluni.com collects and stores the following personal information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Physical contact information
- Financial information including card and billing information (depending on the service used)
- Computer sign-on data
- Statistics on page views
- Ad data
- User’s IP address
- Standard web log information
*Ad data information is collected through cookies, so you can choose to disable the cookies on your browser though it will affect your ability to use the site smoothly.
- Use of information
Gamchaluni.com uses users’ personal information to –
- Provide our services neatly
- Track, confirm and fulfill purchases
- Resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems
- Encourage trade safety and enforce our policies
- Measure and improve customer service in terms of our service, content and ads
- Deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers as per your preference
- Send promo emails and newsletters
- Do other things for users as stated when Gamchaluni.com collects the information
iii. Sharing of Information
- We DO NOT share your personal information with any 3rdparty other than cases where absolutely necessary (like courier companies) or required by law.
- We DO NOT store your credit card or billing detail. That information goes to the specific banks or the payment aggregator companies.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
- Access, Modification, and Deletion of Information
You can see, modify or erase most of your personal information by reviewing or modifying your posting or account status page. Simply sign in to My Account or contact customer support to review any personal information Gamchaluni.com stores that is not on Gamchaluni.com page. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. Gamchaluni.com deletes the personal information when it is no longer needed for the purposes described earlier. Gamchaluni.com stores personal information to resolve disputes, to enforce our policies and to prevent spammers from coming back. To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping. If you have further query regarding this, you may contact the customer support.
vii. Changes to Policy
viii. Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue by contacting us at Gamchaluni.com.
- Online Policy Only